Car Collection LLC - Thieves that just promise to meet up and not pay

Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

This guy Jorge , hit a car in his own neighborhood and promised the owner of the car he will pay . Now he just doesn’t pick up the calls and keep saying to meet up the next day. He just needs to get caught up with there little crew.

Car Collection LLC - Unreal scammers

These guys pulled the same *** on me.... I was paid to have truck delivered from Tampa to San Diego.

Paid on 8/8/18 at 3pm and truck was to be picked up at 6pm... Never picked it up... Picked up truck on 8/9/18 saying it was leaving, only or them o return it to me 2 days later claiming they had trailer issues.. Showed me a *** picture of a white trailer without the tire on it.

Said he would have it picked up on Tuesday 8/14/18....Still no pick up by Friday 8/17/18... Called Jorge and he claimed the truck would be picked up and he would refund me $200 for my troubles down loaded to Zelle account account.....Another line of *** Saturday he stated to Keith at Hanover transport that he was bringing my money at 2pm... Bullshit.... I texted him and he claimed he was on his way...

Nothing... I texted him again and he claimed he would have me my money by 9am 8/21/18... Now he's blocked my calls and texts... He relayed the message to Keith that his office has cut a check...

Freaking scam artist... Legal *** is going down now...

Reason of review: never completed job.

Car Collection LLC - Hired to transport but instead just stole money

Turnaround Time

Update by user Jul 10, 2018

UPDATE: 7/10/2018 Going over my notes I just wanted to add other info I have in case anyone else gets taken by these scammers: Other phone numbers we have on file 407-724-3833 407-244-2203 321-200-9863 407-334-2207 407-799-7939 321-444-5096 863-399-9037 Other Names noted during this transaction James Edward Jorge Leslie Delgado Diaz Jorge Javier Rivera Edward Mullins

Update by user May 18, 2018

Update: Car Collection LLC changed their address and phone Number again. Now that are listed at: 111 North Orange Ave, Orlando, FL, 32801 (407) 364-6943 (407) 567-7824

Original review posted by user May 17, 2018

RE: USDOT #3067850 MC084563

We contracted with CAR COLLECTION LLC (Owner listed as Leslie Delgado) to pick up a 2004 Jeep Cherokee in Ft Myers FL and transport it to Charlestown RI for $820.00 payable upon pick up of the vehicle. The vehicle was scheduled to pick up April 17-18 and deliver around April 20th.

The driver picked up the Jeep on April 19th

April 24: I texted asking for status update. They texted back they would deliver the next night (they were late due to a trailer issue) Claimed to be in NC

April 26: I texted asking for status, claimed they had a DOT issue, would refund some money for the delay and would deliver the morning of April 28th

April 29: asked for status update, was told they would deliver that night

April 30: Still no delivery of Jeep and no reply to texts, voicemail was full.

..... Another of their "drivers" called and said the vehicle never got North of Orlando FL.

May 1: We finally were able to get the Jeep back but the driver said we would have to deal with the office to get our money returned.

May 3 we emailed an invoice for our money back via electronic transfer through intuit, Called and was told it would be paid by 4pm

May 4 texted asking when invoice would be paid, called, Leslie said they would pay today

May 7, Leslie answered phone then hung up on me when I told her I was calling about the payment that had not been made

May 8-Present: I have been texting, calling and emailing for the money. Sometimes I'll get a short text back that payment will be made but it never is.

May 11: got another text that they would pay today, claiming they just had a "situation" but were now getting "organized" but no payment was made

May 12: I got a message asking how they can fix this, I had had enough and basically called them crooks and thieves via text and they actually texted back they only texted to fix the problem, not to be insulted (really, just give us back the money you took under fraudulent purposes!!!

May 14: I texted and emailed... no replies

I don't know how these people got an MC or DOT number but they are liars and con-artists! I found them listed under the following addresses, most look to be residential. Not sure if any are really their business 5403 Old Polk City Rd, Haines City, 33844 13212 Phoenix Dr, Orlando FL, 32828 664 Cedar Forest Circle, Orlando FL 32828 1802 Alafaya Tr, Orlando FL 32826

Product or Service Mentioned: Car Collection Llc Car Transportation Service.

I didn't like: Losing my money, Being lied to.

Comments

Greetings to everyone, if your money hasn't been refunded please call George Rivera at (407) 724-3833. He will be picking up calls to solve all problems. Best regards!

They are neighbors and definitely have this business going on. They live at 664 Cedar Forest Circle, Orlando 32828.

to Patricia #1594150

Hello Patricia , I will be stoping by to talk to you and to see if I can talk to you and find out what the disagreement is , so we can live a peacefull life , i was your neighbor and never had any bussinees with you

Car Collection LLC has changed there name again... same MO, same characters, different company name. They used to be called Simply The Best Auto Logistics and now call themselves Arrow Auto Logistics LLC.

They have ripped me off as well. There new name is Arrow Auto logistics.

Please everyone file on them again. Let’s close this opposition down

to John #1538681

Thanks for sharing the new info! They are listed on with the following info: {{REDACTED}}

to John #1594117

Contact George Rivera at (407) 724-3833. He will be picking up your call to solve your problem. Thanks!

MsRottn

PLEASE, ANYONE THAT HAS BEEN SCAMMED BY THESE PEOPLE, ALSO FILE A REPORT AGAINST THEIR RECORD WITH THE FMCSAhttps://nccdb.fmcsa.dot.gov/nccdb/ComplaintEntry.aspx?choice=CONSUMER

to MsRottn #1594134

Is jorge rivera contact me at any time 407-724-3833 Im sure we can resolve the issue. I ask to please contact me

My husband and I have been seriously scammed by these people, Car Collection LLC, Leslie Delgado Diaz, and Jorge Rivera Sanchez. They owe us over $20K and have discovered they have quite an interesting criminal/civil history in central Florida.

How they got a DOT number is beyond me. The most recent telephone numbers I have are 407-724-3833, 407-912-2352, 407-955-1791.

to PG #1514725

More phone numbers:text 407-567-7824 after hoursMain Phone: (407) 955-1257Make sure you file a report on RipOffReport.com as wellI also filed complaint with the FMCSAeven if they don't act on it right away, it goes in their government filehttps://nccdb.fmcsa.dot.gov/nccdb/ComplaintEntry.aspx?choice=CONSUMERI'd love to see some of the cases filed against them and I am betting there are some in TX as well

to MsRottn #1515582

We already have a case going. I know a couple of other people that have as well.As far as I know tx,oh,fl,Nevada and California.

to Anonymous #1516034

Under their personal names or different company names? Please share so I can spread the word...

We need to get these crooks out of the business. People think they can do nothing but I can tell you that even if it takes years, we can make a difference.

to Anonymous #1594123

Hello is jorge rivera Have anyone contact me , 4077243833 to arange payment , some people here like pam the lady with the 20k is not been to specific, she forgot to mention that she invested 5 k and the 15k is interest for that loan

to MsRottn #1519931

I will write a report on the rip off report as well. The latest criminal actions are two in Polk County, FL (10th Judicial Circuit) They are both for grand theft against Jorge Rivera Sanchez.

The next hearing is on July 31, 2018 at 8:30 AM room 6-D. We are hoping we can get some justice and our money!!!!

to pg #1520759

Hi pg, we also have a case going . Waiting for our court date as well currently. I don't know if you have been in contact with his probation officer yet or not, but if you want, let me know and I will give you his contact info.

to pg #1520760
Sorry , the replays are being put up as anonymous, this website gave a log in as a guarded purple emperor for some reason. But my name is Jen :)
to pg #1521065

Good Luck in court. I couldn't find your case but I see another one where they could not serve him so the case is either on hold or dropped, I am unsure but it sure seems he is a slimy sucker

GuardedPurpleEmperor
to pg #1546384

Hi pg, How did your Hearing go ? We are still waiting for the date for ours.

to pg #1594118

Greeting to everyone, contact Mr. Rivera at (407) 724-3833, He will be picking up your call to refund any money that wasn't paid back. Thanks!

to MsRottn #1594128

Is jorge rivera contact me at any time 407-724-3833 I want to know whats owed and how to pay

to PG #1521063

PLEASE FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST THEIR FMCSA FILE AS WELL. We can always hope to stop them from getting yet another name and DOT/MC #https://nccdb.fmcsa.dot.gov/nccdb/ComplaintEntry.aspx?choice=CONSUMER

GuardedPurpleEmperor

Hi MsRottn, These are the same people who have scammed us as well (among many others) !!! Check out the Ripoff.com search for Simply the best auto logistics and simply the best auto logistics inc.

to GuardedPurpleEmperor #1514537

Reading all those reports, I am sure you are right. Jorge got involved at some point but I refused to speak with him.

We finally got our money back only because they got too cocky and made a mistake.Thanks for sharing info. Only way to put crooks out of business is to keep sharing info and spreading the word.

View more comments